Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
LOL Hafa Adai. There are a few members here.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Sadly, I am not a 4X4 and have never been off-road, but I have been seeing a lot of Titans coming in from off-island with state side plates. I am sure there are a few here that will chime in. The three I know of here are myself, Division6, and Titan671. BTW, do you have a USMC sticker on your rear windshield?

·
Registered
746 Posts
ah ok. Cool man. I'm the white 4 door that is loud. LOL I live in Yigo.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I bought mine when I was stationed in New Orleans. They shipped it home for free when I got out, thank goodness because it would have been over $3K. LOL You have a nice Titan and I like the avatar, I knew once I saw it where you were. haha As for the 4X4, I really wanted one along with the big tow package, but with my cash limit I ended up getting a 2006 SE. What year is your Titan and how is your front differential holding up? Leaks?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its an 04 i got it from Guam auto trader the put the 3in in the front the slip yoke slide out a little but i put it back haven't had any other problems except the starter when i go muddin it wont start after i turn it off but it had to be bad to begin with for that i ordered a new one then ill have this one rebuilt as a backup but i love it and am ordering my lift kit this week but will put a 2in lift on the back to make it easier when im out playing

·
Registered
746 Posts
Damn, sounds good. I would love to do a 6" lift with large tires and traction bars. So are you active Airforce just stationed here or is this home for you?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Yeah, that is a lot of time to fix up your Titan. I just sent you a PM.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Im from Guam as well. Havent been to the site in a while(like May), hence why im posting just now. I own the lifted silver no fear crew cab on mud grapplers. theres also a white lifted kc and a black lifted kc(one of these are currently for sale, just unsure which), a white lifted cc, a gold lifted cc(the 2wd one with dragon graphics), and a blue lifted kc(owner purchased on island while stationed here. but last i heard he's no longer here???) sitting at Lujan's awaiting all paperwork from insurance. It caught on fire and the whole interior is shot! The lift and wheels/tires are still good! Was less than a year old before the accident! My cousin and I checked it out to see if they'd part out the truck, but it isn't their's yet. Then there's a lifted black cc and gold cc brought in by military now stationed on island. I also know of a black one that raced at the track. ANd now theres a kandy green cc on chrome 24s i see running around. Thats all i can think of right now... Also, i know you've seen the silver lifted armada as well! he's a member here too. username's CRU.

willherron: nice avatar man! like 8ball said, i too already recognized by pic where u were at! shoot me a pm, we can go in together sometimes!

8ball: is yours the one with the roll pan and blacked out lights?? i remember a white one with a mean growl a while back.

·
Registered
746 Posts
ahh, well welcome back to the site man. LOL Been a while. There are a few Titans I know of on island that are lifted and a few that have a couple performance mods. I see many Armadas now with rims and exhaust. Every time I look at getting rims, I end up getting something for the motor. haha I have not been to the track yet, but once the cams go in I want to see what she can do. Good to hear from you again che'lu. See you around sometime.

·
Registered
10 Posts
im no photographer so bare with me. you guys may recognize CRU's 'mada from the clubarmada forum....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts