Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay here is the deal i live in Illinois and we just had a blizzard here last week and i went to use my 4 wheel drive and everything was fine til i pulled into our subdivision and stopped at a stop sign then when i released the brakes the front end sounded like it was stuck to the ground for the first foot it rolled.it did that everytime til i got home.then i had it in 2 wheel drive yesterday going down the toll way about 65 mph it vibrated real bad then turned it off to have dinner and came back home and no vibration but squeaked (front drivers side wheel)! today if i turn the wheel slightly to the right it stops but turn to the left and sometime driving straight it squeks off and on.it also feels sometimes like its dragging!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A CALIPER STICKING??

im going to call the dealer in the morning but was wanting your expert opinions! its a 2011 titan crewcab with 7700 miles.
THANKS A BUNCH!

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
I would not touch a thing, let the warranty take care of what ever the problem is. I would also insist on a loaner vehicle if they need to keep it.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
caliper sticking

okay here is the deal i live in Illinois and we just had a blizzard here last week and i went to use my 4 wheel drive and everything was fine til i pulled into our subdivision and stopped at a stop sign then when i released the brakes the front end sounded like it was stuck to the ground for the first foot it rolled.it did that everytime til i got home.then i had it in 2 wheel drive yesterday going down the toll way about 65 mph it vibrated real bad then turned it off to have dinner and came back home and no vibration but squeaked (front drivers side wheel)! today if i turn the wheel slightly to the right it stops but turn to the left and sometime driving straight it squeks off and on.it also feels sometimes like its dragging!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A CALIPER STICKING??

im going to call the dealer in the morning but was wanting your expert opinions! its a 2011 titan crewcab with 7700 miles.
THANKS A BUNCH!
Could be a broken pad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts