Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a set of Bushwacker fender flares some time ago, and sold my flaps. I have found I need the flaps too. I bought a set of used flaps and modified the front flares for them to fit. Today I went out to do the rear, and discoverd the flaps I bought came from a truck without the locker box. They won't work. Soooooooo,

I need a set of rear flaps off a truck with locker box. If anybody has a set to sell me, I will be your friend forever!

I also have a set of non locker box rear flaps available for $20.00 if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
791 Posts
BiXLL said:
I bought a set of Bushwacker fender flares some time ago, and sold my flaps. I have found I need the flaps too. I bought a set of used flaps and modified the front flares for them to fit. Today I went out to do the rear, and discoverd the flaps I bought came from a truck without the locker box. They won't work. Soooooooo,

I need a set of rear flaps off a truck with locker box. If anybody has a set to sell me, I will be your friend forever!

I also have a set of non locker box rear flaps available for $20.00 if anyone is interested.
Just out of curiosity, what made you realize you still needed the mud flaps in addition to the fender flares?

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The flares do a nice job of keeping the stuff from getting thrown up the sides high, but virtually no protection low. My running boards get caked with snow badly, as well as the area in the back side of rear bumper.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
comon fellas, can't anyone help a brother Titan owner out?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I already have mud flaps on mine but your $20 deal is a good one. The mud flaps do offer some protection from snow, mud, gravel, and road kill.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
BixLL lives in PA but I think he went ahead and bought some new ones. He just couldnt wait. For your question what are they worth. New they sell for $30.00 a pair front or rear $60.00 for all 4.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I only got them for $30.00 cause I pouted and made the parts guy feel sorry for me! I believe they are $50.00 a set retail, but yes I have what I need. I still have that set of rear flaps for non locker box truck if anybody needs them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts