Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) When I unlock my doors with my factory remote, my drivers side mirror moves all the way to the left and all the way down.....and it is driving me nuts. Even after I reset the mirror position and save it with the 1 or 2 button on the door panel it still does it. What can be done about this? I am ready to pull the door panel and disconnect the power to the mirror.

2) Is there a dealer that people are buying their "dealer" parts from? The Nissan dealer by my house has INSANE prices when I call them. I have the 20" Nissan chrome ***. wheels that you can buy over the counter and I am missing a center cap.

3) I need to replace my spark plugs and I would like to get the best ones (For horsepower and mileage but also still want the 100,000 mile ones) What are you guys buying here and is their still a group buy thing going on?

Thanks Larry

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anybody????

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
1) When I unlock my doors with my factory remote, my drivers side mirror moves all the way to the left and all the way down.....and it is driving me nuts. Even after I reset the mirror position and save it with the 1 or 2 button on the door panel it still does it. What can be done about this? I am ready to pull the door panel and disconnect the power to the mirror.

2) Is there a dealer that people are buying their "dealer" parts from? The Nissan dealer by my house has INSANE prices when I call them. I have the 20" Nissan chrome ***. wheels that you can buy over the counter and I am missing a center cap.

3) I need to replace my spark plugs and I would like to get the best ones (For horsepower and mileage but also still want the 100,000 mile ones) What are you guys buying here and is their still a group buy thing going on?

Thanks Larry
1) haven't the foggiest idea on this one.
2) there were a few dealerships that gave prices on maintenance items to people on the forum for little to no markup but i've been away a while and dont have a link anymore. You might search the forum for Nissan oil filters and that might help you find a link.
3) depending on your year and if Flex Fuel, the NGK iridium are very popular. I am soon to change mine as well. Just go with a well named iridium plug and you should get another 100k out of them.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'm sorry. I'm still laughing at the picture. It'd drive me fraking nuts too. I don't see what year model your truck is, but if mine was doing that i'd go straight to my Nissan shop and say "Fix it!"

Do an Ebay search for your center cap. It's your cheapest bet.

NGK Iridium does seem to be the one everyone likes. I've far from changing mine.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Im in Louisiana and like courtesy Nissan in Dallas. Just serch the name on internet. I changed the plugs in mine and used bosch iridium and was about $55 a set at orielys.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My truck is a 2006.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts