Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
396 Posts
you will love it! tech's boxes are awesome!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
Trust me it will be worth the wait. I have bought many things from Tech including a box upfire with 2 10"s it is amazing! Congrats!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
482 Posts
I got the underseat downward for the front, LOVE THEM
 

·
SHIFT_CT's_"Screech"
Joined
·
3,623 Posts
What did you order? I just ordered a box this weekend as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,093 Posts
Looks like James is making a couple $$.I just ordered my 2nd from him,this one will be ported and foward firing for my two RE SEs.
 

·
SHIFT_CT's_"Screech"
Joined
·
3,623 Posts
dbolemiss said:
Looks like James is making a couple $$.I just ordered my 2nd from him,this one will be ported and foward firing for my two RE SEs.
Holy cow. I'm also getting a box built for 2 RE SEs. Except mine are 12s and are upfiring.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
396 Posts
etalian2005 said:
Holy cow. I'm also getting a box built for 2 RE SEs. Except mine are 12s and are upfiring.
You are going to love them! It should be really loud and accurate. Do you know what amp you are running?
 

·
SHIFT_CT's_"Screech"
Joined
·
3,623 Posts
crod504 said:
You are going to love them! It should be really loud and accurate. Do you know what amp you are running?
Sundown 1000D. And my system that I sold to a guy on TT, made it from Houston, TX to Denver, CO. He already got it in just 2 days via FedEx Ground. Glad my old system is going to have a happy new home! haha
 

·
SHIFT_CT's_"Screech"
Joined
·
3,623 Posts
rod_b said:
WOW! SE 12s upfiring...please post pics.
Oh I definitely will!! I already have the seat lift done. But it's gonna be about 2 weeks. I have to wait for Tech to finish the box and let the fiberglass resin cure before shipping.

Bro, it's been forever since we've played on xbox live. How ya been doin buddy?
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top