Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My father in law is a knife dealer. He sells hard to get custom hand made knives. He occasionally sells guns as well but just hard to get stuff. If you have requests he can locate stuff as well. He has been collecting and selling knives since the early 70's. Check out his website www.RonSteppknives.com
M4ck

·
Registered
130 Posts
M4ck is right, my Dad has been in the knife business for as long as I can remember. Don't let the prices fool you...my Dad sells only the best. But he also carries other, less expensive knives as well. Such as the Swiss Army Knife line. So if you are ever interested in something a little lower in price, feel free to contact him. Or if there is something in particular you are looking for, just let him know, and I'm sure he can help.

He also deals in antique guns, and would be happy to speak to you about those as well.

Just so yall know that I'm not just tootin' my own Daddy's horn, you can ask my hubby, or any of the other M4cks on here, and they will vouch for how honest and kind a man my father is. I think I was lucky enough to get the greatest Dad on earth :) But even if he weren't my father, I'd still have only the best things to say about him. You will not find a more honest person to do business with. I mean, he's like the next best thing to Jesus 8O !! Great, great man. (Okay, down off of my 'I Love My Dad' soapbox!!) Can't help it though, I DO!! Daddy's girl to the core :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts