Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please give me your thoughts on what I should get and explain why. Thanks everyone!:thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
334 Posts
I went with the JBA with the mag 22", mainly because it seemed like alot of people on here and TT wereusing this set up. I also did the Walker B-pipes and I think this set up is best for the money did not lose much low end even with bigger puipe 3".it an 04 single in / single out. Oh topend passing on freeway No problum. the 14" magnaflow is also bad a$$. Have fun with your mods!

·
Registered
247 Posts
I would recommend buying whatever catback you like the looks of the most, as long as it has mandrel bends, and then put in a magnaflow 18" or 22" muffler.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I took off my dual in dual out spintech (just the muffler) and put on 2 single in single out 14" magnaflows offset and I dropped like no crap almost HALF a second on my ET at El Paso motorplex!!!!!!! I was at 15.0 now in at 14.6

I miss the way my spintech sounded :(
But the performance of the magnaflow is ........WAY WAY WAY BETTER

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
i'm about to drop my spintech, and try this banks muffler i have. love the sound, but its not giving me the getty or the up i'm looking for.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Get what you like man.... I have purchased the Banks, Nismo duals, and now I have the JBAs... The duals have a sound that no other exhaust can match, with headers of course. However it was too loud for me. The Banks was nice, until headers, then drone really kicked in. The JBAs still have drone around 1200 to 1500rpm, but it is tolerable. Personally, I say whatever sounds good to you. I just sacrificed a little good sound for the benefit of performance. I still need to add the 22" Mangnaflow muffler to mine, but that is after I get the Berk b-pipes installed. Now I just want my truck quiet, but quick. LOL Can't have your cake and eat it too...

·
Registered
756 Posts
I say JBA...kick a$$ deep tone when you want it and performance through out the whole range...pretty much the best of both worlds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts