Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, its been real cold here lately and I haven't been taking any long trips in my Titan. Today was actually the first time I have put gas in it this year.
I've only been driving back and forth to work lately, about 8-10 miles a day, and with it being cold, I always let it warm up before I go to work because if I don't, its still cold when I get there and I don't like shutting off a cold engine.
Long story short, I got 208 miles on 23 gallons of gas, not bad considering it idled for probably 6 hours or more on that tank of gas.
I am thinking that I should probably go ahead and start parking in the garage so I don't have to let her warm up so long every morning. I guess I could also start parking in the hanger on real cold days so I don't have to let her warm up before I leave work.

·
Registered
158 Posts
how cold is it where you are?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Just alittle reminder....you can't be concerned with mileage if you drive a Titan or a Hemi, for that matter! It's a "pay to play" thang ...goin' on! :wink:

It's about 19 here, Nate. What's it there? And where is that??? :D

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not complaining, if I was to worried about it, I'd run to work every morning(i need the workout) It's been in the mid to low teens here all week, I think its going to get down to about 4 tonight. Here is Kansas city, actually Gardner KS(south of KC)
Went flying the other day and it was -7 at 8000 feet and our heater wasn't working, that was just a little bit colder than I care to be. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts