Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Titan and the Dealer told me they charge $53 for changing the "IN CABIN FILTER" I know there has to be cheaper to do it myself. Any tips???

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Only select models come with the in cabin filters but all can have them added. Personally, this is my 2nd Titan with the filters and they do nothing..they're not even charcoal activated so they do nothing for odors (I believe you CAN find them with charcoal but the stock ones don't) and they just impede air-flow. But in any event, here's a HOW TO. You can search the forum for all this stuff.

http://www.clubtitan.org/forums/showthread.php?t=61407&highlight=in+cabin

·
Registered
563 Posts
All Titans have the installation access behind the glove box. I use (cut up) regular home furnace filters. They go from white to dark grey in <10,000 miles.

·
Registered
131 Posts
You can buy the filters on ebay for 10 bucks. I just changed my friends filters and it was dirty. The dealership told him it would be $80 for the change.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
i've used both methods mentioned by blacksmith and gladiator. i have some ebay filters in right now. i started with furnace filters. works the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts