Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
4,005 Posts
By looking at the pics I can already tell that there will be lots of body work involved on fitting that front end on your Titan, TitanSE mentioned "some". It's easier than normal because being almost the same platform, but it's still a different car.

·
ClubTitan's little Pit Bull
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I think it's going to be one of those things that if I come across a good deal on the parts, I'll stockpile them for a conversion. If not, no big deal. I just really like the front end of the Infiniti, but I'm not an SUV person.

·
Banned
4,005 Posts
I think it will be hard to find the parts on the junkyards also because it's a new car that is rarely seen on the streets. Big project, definitely needs a long shot goal finish line. It looks good though! Anything that rocks your boat.

·
"Looks Great"/Linkmaster
6,850 Posts
RedTitanLE said:
I know, that's the only reason I'm not buying the parts yet. I don't know how to match the front "fender flares" on the rear wheel wells.
You can shave them off, like the the ones on the slammed white truck.

·
ClubTitan's little Pit Bull
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I don't think he shaved them. Based on the gap between the lights and the fender, it appears he molded the Titan fenders around the lights.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
TEXASGIANT said:
I think I like it but the stock Q grill makes it look like a Tundra
i think it looks good too, but that front fender flare should be present at the rear, otherwise eliminated all together. Aside from that, it looks sharp imo.

Ford has the Mark LT, im sure Nissan has thought about the Infiniti ummmm TX56? lol....

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Well, it pays to live next to a professional body shop man. :)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
haha, with my front end accident i briefly though about doing this, but i actually prefer the angles of the titan front end

·
Banned
3,679 Posts
i think the conversion is HOT...only thing i would have trouble with is the front fender flares....if you could match it to the rear i would find some way to wreck my truck...lol..lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
Anybody know how much of the interior of the QX56 fits in the Titan? Especially the armrests up front. I tried searching and only found posts regarding the center console, seats and steering wheel. Thx.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
got_titan said:
i think the conversion is HOT...only thing i would have trouble with is the front fender flares....if you could match it to the rear i would find some way to wreck my truck...lol..lol
i could help you out there

hit ice while taking a ramp over a highway, spin out 90 degrees the opposite way, head on into a guard rail!

works beautifully for wrecking your front end!

lol

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
speakin of these thing one tryied to take out my titan in the parking lot of the mall

·
Registered
497 Posts
Well, if anybody is seriously lookin' into doin' this I have the headlights w/ the HID's and front bumper.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.