Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experince with these?

I orderd mine..should be here no later than Thursday this week. Also got an 8 guage amp wire kit.

Anything tricky I should know about?

incase anyone cares..I got it from Amazon for $183 with free shipping. They had 6 in stock the other day..now down to 4, minus 1 for my order. Great deal if you also want to get one!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Where you gonna put it? Under the front or back seat? Get pics of it installed.

Sounds like a good deal.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is actually going into my SUV. It'll probably be placed behind my seat on the floor, or by the wheel well. I have two holes on each side where the bolts go to keep the back seat locked down..and with my back seat removed I may place it close to these holes so I can run the cables (power/ground) through the holes instead of trying to fight through the firewall with em.

I'll post pics an review on the product though. With a bit of research on the web, a lot of guys are placing this in their pickups, esp the Ram an Rangers

·
Registered
128 Posts
I had a Basslink in my 2001 Accord and it was great. Nice and clear and not a pain in the rear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.