Nissan Titan Forum banner

injen CAI

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  sirdukedh 
#1 ·
had a question I recently installed a Injen CAI and I have noticed a drop off in MPG's, is this normal I have only had the truck for a month and a half so i'm not real sure what to expect out of a tank of gas. I was getting around 360 before the fuel light came on its coming on around 300 now. I have a 06 cc se 4x4 with the big tow package. Doesnt really matter I didnt buy it for the gas mileage anyways just curious.:feuerkopf2-big:

#3 ·
I think its because of your foot getting heavier...:2cool:must sound good. Now you need an exhaust to complement the CAI.

#4 ·
Reset the ECU so it can learn the new parameters faster.

#5 ·
i didn't notice a drop with my injen. then again, i also ran an intake tube from the end of the CAI, down to my fog light bay.:feuerkopf2-big:

#6 ·
i didn't notice a drop with my injen. then again, i also ran an intake tube from the end of the CAI, down to my fog light bay.
Hmmm...what material did you use for the tube, and how did you attach it to the Injen box? I've been trying to come up with something for mine!

#7 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.