Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM A NEW MEMBER I HAVE HAD MY TITAN CREW CAB FOR ALMOST A YEAR I GOT MINE AS SOON AS IT CAME OUT MY QUESTION IS THE SLIP AND BRAKE AND SOME OTHER LIGHT IS ON CONSTANTLY IM GOING TO GET IT CHECKED UNDER WARRANTY BUT I DID NOT KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE HAS THIS ISSUE :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
I had that problem on my first Titan. It turned out to be a faulty brake release switch. With those lights on it's storing a code, the dealer will easily be able to extract the code and fix the problem.

Keep in mind though with these lights on you don't have a correctly functioning ABLS nor ABS system, so make sure to keep a little extra distance between you and the person in front of you in case you have to jam on the brakes.

Good luck and let us know how it all turns out!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANK YOU I HAVE NOTICED THAT AND ALSO THE SPIN CONTROL ON THE WHEELS IS OFF THANK YOU SO MUC HAVE A GREAT DAY...

·
Registered
120 Posts
MARLO27 said:
IM A NEW MEMBER I HAVE HAD MY TITAN CREW CAB FOR ALMOST A YEAR I GOT MINE AS SOON AS IT CAME OUT MY QUESTION IS THE SLIP AND BRAKE AND SOME OTHER LIGHT IS ON CONSTANTLY IM GOING TO GET IT CHECKED UNDER WARRANTY BUT I DID NOT KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE HAS THIS ISSUE :wink:
the 4 low light kept coming on on mine, the dealer had it two times and fixed it on second visit

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you brother im taking it this weekend

1 - 5 of 5 Posts