1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
I like them alot. Looks great. What did you use to paint your rims

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
best lookin head lights ive seen in a while. i may need to look into those.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
those looks great! i love how simple they look compared to the others, give a way cleaner look

May i ask where ya purchased them?

Also what bulb type do they use?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! I got them on ebay for 285 shipped. I know its a little pricey, but they are so much better looking than the cheaper ones, i think they were well worth it. Im pretty sure it uses stock bulbs, but they came already installed so im not sure. Ive got 9006 style HIDs on order, so hopefully im right.

I bought the truck with the wheels already painted, so idk what was used. Im about to use bedliner on them....ive got a set of 35" mud grapplers coming with a 6" lift, so they need a facelift.

·
Registered
196 Posts
those looks great! i love how simple they look compared to the others, give a way cleaner look

May i ask where ya purchased them?

Also what bulb type do they use?
Low beams are H7 and high beams are H9.

·
SHIFT_Audio/Video_Moderator
3,954 Posts
Thanks guys! I got them on ebay for 285 shipped. I know its a little pricey, but they are so much better looking than the cheaper ones, i think they were well worth it. Im pretty sure it uses stock bulbs, but they came already installed so im not sure. Ive got 9006 style HIDs on order, so hopefully im right.

I bought the truck with the wheels already painted, so idk what was used. Im about to use bedliner on them....ive got a set of 35" mud grapplers coming with a 6" lift, so they need a facelift.
Looks good, but you lack decent foreground light. They are halogen projectors with halogen bulbs. If you put HID in They will not perform correctly with those projectors. You will blind everyone, not have the right beam pattern or rotation as well as the right cutoff. Believe me I just went through all this. I would stick with the current bulbs unless you intend on installing better projectors for HID such as Morimoto H1 Bi-xenon projectors. I just got mine done (I have similar headlights as yours), and the difference is unbelievable. I will post some pics of the output on a couple threads I have going this weekend. I like the looks of these lights also, that's why I opted to have them retrofitted rather than retro the stock housings. The guys at Lightwerkz here in Clifton are pros for sure. They found so many inconsistencies between these two aftermarket headlights that needed correction it wasn't even funny. It doesn't mean they are junk, but this stuff is stamped out in China and quality control kind of lacks a little. Also I had 2 passenger side housings leak on me. But when Lightwerkz did the retro they used better sealant (more rigid, and also some small screws to keep the lenses from separating in the future due to temerature swings.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts