Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://yournissanparts.com/catalog.aspx?storename=nissanofturnersville&DeptID=188876&ItemID=8828028&detail=1

Thanks Brian I really appreciate the OEM Hitch. That thing is a beast. I really hadn't payed much attention to them at the dealership or even at meets. It is much bigger and stronger looking than your average aftermarket hitch. No drilling needed came with the brake light relays and wiring. Only took me about 10 minutes total to put on. I cant wait to pull something with my Titan now. LOL
m4ck

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you got it no more borrowing the Ford. LOL
m4ck

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chasenme said:
Ok this is just bad the admin of this site posting this with no pics is just wrong lol Peace out....
Well I did think about that but then I thought well everyone has seen a Titan with the stock OEM hitch so I didnt think anyone would care for it. I am just happy I have it now and man it really is easy to put on. Even had all the wiring and relays for the brake lights.
I posted in the Suspension Section about doing something after I add the PRG rear blocks tomorrow. I need to put them on because the weight of the hitch makes my front end look higher than the rear now with the leveling kit.
M4ck

·
Registered
234 Posts
How could you do this m4ck???? People look up to you............. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts