Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone i have a 05 titan 4x4 and my lightd behind my 4wd switch burnt out . does anyone know where to buy just the tiny bulbs ? my dealer said all they can do is order new switch for $110.00 . i think this is rediculous!! thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
I think the lights are LEDs, not bulbs. They are soldered in place, not easily replaceable. If you can get to the LED, and if you can find a replacement and are capable of unsoldering and replacing you can repair it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have it apart and they are not soldered. they have a quarter turn phillip head and they pop right out. i just cant find them anywhere. tried radio shack , looking online , nothing

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my trucks been quite a pain lately!! i have a loud clicking noise coming from rear when i back out of driveway and when slowing down (15mph and lower) . checked everything like body mount bolts, diff u-bolts, shock absorber bolts, rear brakes ,parking brake shoes,leaf springs and cannot find it for nothing. also while looking for these noises i found 2 leakinf rear diff seals which means 3 quarts of exspensive diff oil,2 new bearings, seals, and spacers. $$$$$$ man what a day!!!! thanks for replying!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts