Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking with a friend this weekend about the Titan. He happens to be a Hemi driver which is irrelevant. :) Anyway, he works in construction and the company he works for has 10 Titan's in there fleet. We were talking about them and I asked him there thoughts and impressions on them. I also asked him what they thought of the brake problem. His responce was "what brake problem?" He went on to tell me they have an average of 40kmi on them with the highest being about 60kmi and the only thing done on the brakes were the ones with higher mileage that just needed to be replaced. They are all XE King Cab 2wd trucks with no options. He said there only complaint is they are just a little "wimpy" was his wording. He said that when they hook a 5k pound trailer (with no brakes also) and a pallet of concrete in the bed, that the truck practically drags on the ground. No Sh1t I told him! So that being said, I think that's pretty impressive for any 1/2 ton truck. That's all, I just thought I'd share. :D

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
So they are 'Wimpy' but the company coulda bought the 'Tried &True?' base model hemi 2wd.

:?: :idea: :?:

:D :D :D

BWWWAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

(yea I'm amused)

Chief

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chief said:
So they are 'Wimpy' but the company coulda bought the 'Tried &True?' base model hemi 2wd.

:?: :idea: :?:

BWWWAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

(yea I'm amused)

Chief
Settle down there buddy. :roll: All I was trying to say was that they are happy with the trucks and they have been problem free. And it's my friend with the Hemi, not the company. He's just a Journeyman carpenter and doesn't have a company vehicle. My point was that out of 10 higher mileage, hard worked Titans there was no brake issues at all.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Oh, I understood it as the brakes were wimpy, not the engine!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BiXLL said:
Oh, I understood it as the brakes were wimpy, not the engine!
Actually neither, he was refering to the truck squating to the ground with a pallet of cement. That's all. I would like to see any 1/2 ton carry that kind of weight gracefully. :)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
hmmmmmmmm.....

So your Abusive Hemi Driving bud hates Titans.

8)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chief said:
hmmmmmmmm.....

So your Abusive Hemi Driving bud hates Titans.

8)
Nah, not at all. He's just one of those talkers. He doesn't talk as much though since I handed him his Hemi by many truck lenghts! :D

·
Registered
1,698 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
[/quote]
Nah, not at all. He's just one of those talkers. He doesn't talk as much though since I handed him his Hemi by many truck lenghts! :D[/quote]
lol :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts