Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had the following work done 2 wks ago, rear diff service, trans fluid change, tune up, replace radiator (cracked) and recall work on gas tank. The next day after driving for about an hour, I turned a corner and it started to sputter, then ran fine, a little later it started happing more up hills, turns and so on. finally it started to do it on the highway. several times I was able to turn it off and turn it on and it ran good for awhile. Took it back to the shop and they had it for two days and they could not reproduce the problem. Fast forward to Sat., notice my right headlight was out, changed it with a new bulb and it did not work, when I reached up and touched the back, it came on. changed the bulb to the old one and it worked also, then, I put the wheel housing back up, turned on the truck and the bulb was out again!!! have not been able to get it to come on again. could the running of the truck and the light have the same root cause? sorry so wordy wanted to get everything in. CAN ANYONE HELP, THANKS!!!

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Sounds like a problem with the IPDM, which contains the relays for the lights, ECM and many other functions. Ask your dealer if your vehicle is included in the ECM relay recall.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts