Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this over on TT.com, besides the springs lowering 2" in the front and 2" in the rear, anything else look/sound odd or is it just me?

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'm going to my dealer ASAP and ask for a TSB & why my Titan is missing another pair of coil springs.

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Slurppie said:
Saw this over on TT.com, besides the springs lowering 2" in the front and 2" in the rear, anything else look/sound odd or is it just me?

I would have to say you're the only one that looks odd.... :lol: :lol: Just my .03 cents.....old buddy old pal... :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, let me try to be a little serious :wink: , what strikes you as odd with these springs??

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
JetTech said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, let me try to be a little serious :wink: , what strikes you as odd with these springs??
Seriously or are you just messing with us? I'll play along.... The kit says it lowers 2" front and rear, the picture shows 4 coil springs, our trucks have 2 coils and 2 leafs. Hmmmm. I think that's what he's saying is odd. :)

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
I just love to mess with darthtater, he and I have this "messing with" thing going on...... :lol: :lol: Ok, now I'll try to be serious for a moment and paste a big "L" on my forehead for not noticing the 4 springs. DUH!!!! It's just so hard to take the slurp man serious is my excuse.... :lol:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
JetTech said:
I just love to mess with darthtater, he and I have this "messing with" thing going on...... :lol: :lol: Ok, now I'll try to be serious for a moment and paste a big "L" on my forehead for not noticing the 4 springs. DUH!!!! It's just so hard to take the slurp man serious is my excuse.... :lol:
lol! That's alright everybody is entitled to a brain fart now and again. :D That's funny though, when I read that I was thinking to myself....."this is the Titan guru.... man, we're in trouble!" :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
JetTech said:
I'll make sure to leave the "L" on my forehead for the rest of the day!!

:lol:
Or you could ask for refund from nissan for giving you just a pair of coil springs. LOL. I'm going back to my saleman and I want that extra pair (spare?)

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
oh I see........laugh it up people.. :lol: ..go ahead, "Make My Day".....Just don't forget I'm tearing that L off of my forehead tomorrow.... :twisted:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
LOL :lol:

welll you told us to :lol:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Dont let it get you down JetTech, it's not as bad as me taking out the washer fluid reservoir to get the air box out! :D
I've still got my L on my forhead!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
LOL I almost forgot about that one. Man you should let us forget that kind of stuff. HEHEH its all funny later though aint it.
M4ck

1 - 16 of 16 Posts