Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do all 08 SE's have "SE" on the tailgate? Do any of the XE's have power windows, 6 disc CD and ipod jacks? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
317 Posts
all SE and LE Titans have it annotated on the tailgate stock, but they can be removed easily. there are many other things that can be used to help to distinguish between an XE and SE/LE.

all XE crew cab titans have power windows and locks...XE king cabs have manual windows. im pretty sure the XE models do not offer a 6 disc/aux jack option(entertainment).

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
The "Preferred Pkg" gives XE the 6 disc CD/Aux jack. I got that in my 06. Tailgate easiest way to tell.

·
Registered
317 Posts
all XE models only have the 5.6 on the tailgate(04-2010)

i had an 08 CC XE with just the single disk...i honestly cant remember if it had the preferred package or not. i did have the 18in rims and hitch but no 6 disc, i think it was the tow package or utility package...08/08.5 time frame was real messed up when it came to the packages. the interior cloth is a real good way to figure out if it is an XE or SE/LE. SE cloth is much better quality in the 08+(idk about 04-07). then you could look at exterior chrome and trim to support the fact. interior is a pretty difficult/expensive thing to duplicate.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
SE's have the chrome bumpers

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
I'll just tell you about my xe. i had the gray rear bumper, front grill and bumper match the truck color. king cab so no power windows or locks. but i do have the disc changer with ipod aux. no Sat. radio, but have the button. no XE badge, but yes on the 5.6. since i have an 04 i don't have the easydown tailgate...:(. and NO fog lights.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I'm not sure how one can own a truck and not know for sure which one it is...especially BEFORE buying it but....that's just me apparently...lol.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'm not sure how one can own a truck and not know for sure which one it is...especially BEFORE buying it but....that's just me apparently...lol.
ya, i bought my 08 used w/ low miles and got it under price. i just needed a truck and wasnt worried about gadgets and stuff. just needed it to tow/haul, and happened to notice it had 18s. never really investigated the packages until i bought my new truck. but yes lol...you should at least know what trim it is, i agree

·
Registered
746 Posts
I believe if you have a tower shifter, it is an XE. Floor shifters are all SE/LE's. This is a sure way to know what model you own, but like others mentioned, it should have been established at the dealership. lol All the chrome and wheels can easily be added, but the location of the shifter says it all.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Can't you tell from the VIN what model you have?

·
Registered
317 Posts
i dont think so...i believe it will just say XE/SE/LE

1 - 15 of 15 Posts