Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since new, I notice that as soon as I hit 68mph, I feel a small shake. Not a bad one, actually only reason I notice it is my slightly overgrown six pack of abs is shaking. :lol: I wrote it off to an out of balance rear tire but last week I got the road force balance and it still does it. I was thinking about taking it back to dealer and have them keep looking but before I do was wondering if anyone else has this. Mine is OR package with BFG's.

Z

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm......IF they correctly road forced balanced, the only other thing I can think of is out of balance drive shaft or out of round tire. I am not sure if a out of round tire would show up on a balance, not sure how that works and also to save cost I had dealer do it under warranty. And as I mentioned in other post, I dont have a lot of faith in my dealer but thought they could handle a balance.

I dont feel any shake in steering, just the jiggle in belly (no smart comments!!!) :lol: or if I have a drink in cup holder, you can see the liquid shaking. Maybe I should have used that as example to begin with :?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts