Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We haven't had a karma item on here for quiet a long time. Some newer members may not be familiar with this, so here is how it works.
If a member has an item he no longer wants he will list it as a karma item. If a member is interested in the item, he makes a post in the thread, saying something like "I'm in". After a time decided by the person doing the karma, a winner is drawn from the members that signed up. The item is then sent to that member, free.

I have a Volant exhaust tip that I no longer need. It is polished stainless steel, fits over a 3" pipe, is 4" in diameter and 11" long. It is double wall construction, with an internal flair at the outlet.
The tip is in good condition. It could be clamped on a 3" pipe, but probably should be welded since it is heavy.
Pictures are attached. If you would like this item, make a post to this thread.
I will draw a name from those who signed up at about 4:00 PM CST on Monday Dec. 13, and will announce the winner Monday evening.
This karma will also be run on ClubArmada and the name lists will be combined for the drawing.

See attached photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
Sweet count me in as well....:thumbsup-big:

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
I don't really get in these karmas often, but this is something I could use, my tip is getting pretty shabby. Please enter me.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
im in:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One hour left to get in on this Karma. At this time we have a total of 11, from CA and CT, in on this.

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This Karma has ended! Below are members who are in on this.
The winner will be anounced later this evening. The winning member needs to PM me with the shipping address, and I will ship the tip tomorrow, by USPS Priority Mail.

Members from CA and CT:
1. Bloodierdoc
2. jesztir
3. Kooshtaka
4. Danield
5. Rumplecat
6. Soldsco
7. Mac 47
8. 97lowazznissan
9. Haze
10. Bixll
11. SoCal Titan

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
**Crosses Fingers**

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And the winner is:

Kooshtaka

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
congratz

I was a little too late to entered or I would had won ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts