Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for you help in finding the right price. After a good bit of haggling I'm happy with the final price. I'll pickup the truck tomorrow and have some pics up by the weekend.

BTW: What do you guys think of my final price? Don't be afraid to hurt my pride, I'd like to know if I did well.

2005 Titan Crew Cab 4x4 SE
Red Alert with Steel Cloth
-Big Tow Package
-Off Road Package
-SE Rockford Fosgate Package with Bench
-SE Utility Bed Package
-Floor Mats
-Delivered (this vehicle was located on another lot)

$30,411 before near whole-sale trade-in/tax/title fee ($1,000 rebate applied).

As a side note: I took advantage of unadvertised Nissan finance options designed to promote the 1,000,000 mile campaign.

Thanks again,

Meth

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
what is the 1000000 mile campaign?

I am looking to pickup an 05 LE CC 4x4 with OR, BT, and Navi (dont want navi, but have to get it with this LE configuration)....was quoted 34 and change. So your 30 sounds pretty good to me.

I have been delaying my purchase, trying to save up some more, and not rush into a decision. Was being pushed to go fully loaded, but definately cant afford that, so i will probably special order.

puv

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Congrats man hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.
M4ck

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Hey, Congrats! Can't wait to see some pictures of that Beast! LOL

The price sounds pretty good to me.

Here's what I have:

04 SE KC 4X4, Popular Bench, Big Tow, & Utility Bed (I think that's all)
$25,500 out the door. (Gotta love credit unions!) :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PuvMan said:
what is the 1000000 mile campaign?

I am looking to pickup an 05 LE CC 4x4 with OR, BT, and Navi (dont want navi, but have to get it with this LE configuration)....was quoted 34 and change. So your 30 sounds pretty good to me.

I have been delaying my purchase, trying to save up some more, and not rush into a decision. Was being pushed to go fully loaded, but definately cant afford that, so i will probably special order.

puv
It's the same promotion that offers the $1,000 cash back OR 2% for 60 months. However, I was able to keep my rebate and get a very competitive finance rate through Nissan (better than my local credit unions). The manager said the incentive was availbe through the million mile sales incentive.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Re: New Titan

Congratulations on a nice ext. color/int. color choice. Also, the Big tow is a plus. I have a regular stereo system in mine but wanted the Rockford-Fosgate system. How much of a sound diff. between the two? I had a bench seat on my "Ford" before I traded it in for a Titan. I kind of like the floor shifter better now, though. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

**** said:
Congratulations on a nice ext. color/int. color choice. Also, the Big tow is a plus. I have a regular stereo system in mine but wanted the Rockford-Fosgate system. How much of a sound diff. between the two? I had a bench seat on my "Ford" before I traded it in for a Titan. I kind of like the floor shifter better now, though. :)
Besides wattage, the Rockford package offers a center speaker and a woofer. It also interfaces with the DVD system better and provides information about the current song being played over the radio. My hopes are the same technology used for broadcasting song titles will be used for the upcoming local digital broadcasts, but thats a stretch. If I'm not mistaken, it is required for the Nissan DVD system. A local sound shop can install the DVD system for a fraction of the factory price. I may be able to buy it and install it myself since I believe the wiring harness' will be in place ??

As for the center console, well I've got something planned for that space and personally, I couldn't stand the floor mounted shifter...no offense :) I'm a big guy too and I like the extra space provided by the bench armrest. And new to this year is 8-way power adjustment for the bench.

I hope to install a Jotto Desk to mount my Sony Vaio T-150 P/L. I'll install the port replicator to the Jotto and the Sony should lift on/off with ease. The Vaio is wireless, so when I am parked at home the Music Library will synchronize with the Media Center PC in my house. That way, I'll have all my MP3's and videos available while driving. I've already got the Vaio set to syncronize with recorded television so I can watch Sportcenter from, err, well, other places. (not work ;) )

The Vaio will also act as a GPS navigator, DVD/CD player, normal PC, etc....and I can take it out/anywhere I want! I use the Microsoft Streets 2005 software with Pharos Bluetooth receiver.

I'm totally stoked about this truck.

Meth

·
Registered
1,705 Posts

[quote="Methuselah]
I'm totally stoked about this truck.

Meth[/quote]

sure sounds that way, congrads on that new ride 8)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Congratulations on the Nice truck and the price you got. It's a good deal.

Many Happy Miles !!!!!! :D :D :D

Chief

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Hey kytitan,

What bloodline is your bulldog?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
QShip said:
Hey kytitan,

What bloodline is your bulldog?
Do you mean what breed when you ask bloodline? If so he is a American Stoffordshire Terrier. If you mean his family tree sorry I don't have those records. :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
Congrats, That sounds like a pretty good price. I got my LE through the VPP. Out the door with financing, gap and extended warrenty 35k.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts