Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a few things I'm selling that I took off of my titan. Have a few pics...will post more later

Set of mud flaps-$40
street scene urethane roll pan-$150
rear chrome bumper with sensor holes-$350
stock suspension system (rear leafs, front coils, and rear shackles)-$300
set of 24" Dakar Senator rims(no tires)-$900

also i am looking for a set of black door handles if anyone wants to trade for my chrome ones

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also have a stock radio bezel and 6 CD changer from my 07 titan. Will post pics tomorrow

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update bump
Mud flaps and stock bumper are gone...everything else still waiting for a buyer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have some guy offering $100 already on CD changer but if he doesn't buy it then same price and it's yours.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rich if I was to split them then I'd do half and half. $150 for front coils and $150 for rear leafs and shackles.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No I do not. Sold the roll pan last week.
The roll pan, rear bumper, and mud flaps are gone. Still have all suspension parts, both stereo components, and rims for sale. Willing to negotiate with prices.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
daily bump

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm sorry the mud flaps have been sold. My mistake on not updating the original post.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's not letting me update the original post for some reason so I'll update with this one. Only thing left now is the front coil springs, both stereo components, and the rims. Willing to negotiate on prices.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump it up

1 - 15 of 15 Posts