Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, man...just saw you joined, it's cool..make your post! And welcome...it's a good place :wink: !

·
SHIFT_Barney Fife
1,438 Posts
welcome home

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
hpd has been digging in the old posts again. That original welcome was a year ago. Jason's been very active here.

·
Registered
721 Posts
LDOTITAN said:
hpd has been digging in the old posts again. That original welcome was a year ago. Jason's been very active here.
Actually hpd didn't dig this one up. Majon1 started it on the 8th.

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
mdinkle said:
LDOTITAN said:
Yeah, but that was Feb. 8 last year!

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
scr38 said:
mdinkle said:
LDOTITAN said:
Yeah, but that was Feb. 8 last year!
Thank you!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, if I did....I'm sorry, but I haven't been here in a long.....time :wink:

·
Registered
655 Posts
[/list]

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm really confused by this post.....I take you're enjoying the ride, and the place, glad you did come down, jason :D . I am finding it hard to deal w/my bi-truckuality right now :oops: !

On my HEMI site, a guy had a signature line that read, HEMI Titan Killer, in an off topic related post...I came unglued when I read it and unleashed. Now, they're sayin', "what was that about".."Where'd that come from"..."What did he mean", and PM's...jeez!

Told the guy, if he was what he said he was...we should hook up and find out. No one got the drift. Bi-truckuality is a hard thing to live with, Brother!!

Haven't responded, it happened this weekend...It's hard....comin' outta' the closet and It's good to hear you, my friend :wink: !

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
majon, long time no see!! You should come by more!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Alright..then!!! But I crave no more rejection...my, Friend. :roll:

I feel I'm on my own "side" anymore...but it's damn, good to hear ya', baha, cause I think your wired for more than 120...Girl 8O !

And glad to see you've come of your own... :wink: , Sis!!

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
This thread really confuses me!
:lol:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Okay...I guess I'm convinced now! What was that??...something to explore??? :lol: ...Or was it :?: !!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
uh....i'm cornfused.........

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You and me both, Doc!!! I'm out... :wink:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Okay, that's one of those reasons...not to go by posts...It don't mean nothin' :roll: !

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
I guess it started off confusing cause someone open up a year old thread, but then I saw majon post on it and I haven't seen him round here in for-ever, so I wanted to say hi to majon. That's my part of the confusion!!LOL If memory serves me correctly majon1 is the guy that came up with the idea of startin the intro section.
Wired for 120!!??? That's funny.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah, that may be right, but m4ck, made it happen.I noticed a couple of posts seemed like they were just posting for numbers, if you know....

Don't really know why I'm here...except a post brought me back...that, Guy...he's already here, what's up with that :D !!

Maybe, I can hang around awhile, if it's okay....I'll try not to be a bother, brother or sissy, Sister...I guess, if it's okay...I'll just, hang out and not freak you out w/some off the wall BS posts or responses that I've seen lately....maybe, :twisted: !

1 - 20 of 22 Posts