Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a JBA on Friday 11/26 and was wondering what muffler the kit now comes with round or oval? Is it an easy install?? Oh yea when is it coming???? Cant wait to get it on??

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
I ordered a JBA on Friday 11/26 and was wondering what muffler the kit now comes with round or oval? Is it an easy install?? Oh yea when is it coming???? Cant wait to get it on??
It should come with an oval muffler unless they have old kits in stock from a couple years ago.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Mine is oval and it is easy to install.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anyone know if Burtman usally provides tracking information on thier orders?? I placed an order on Friday 11/26 and got the order confirmation email right away. but nothing since.

·
Registered
42 Posts
i got my stuff the same way. order confirmed, then a tracking thing came later, but it was delievered the day the tracking info came. don't worry, you will get your stuff. maybe some of items are dropped shipped from manufacturer

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How long did you have to wait??? I ordered the JBA exhaust on 11/26 and still have not received it...After several calls I was told that it was coming from the factory, but everytime I called, Burtman said they would get back to me with shipping info and I have yet had a return call. They do answer everytime I call but never a call back. I know they cannot control the factory and it had to ship from CA to MA but seems to taking quite a while. I have not been able to really drive my truck due to rusted tailpipe like all others, worried about melting that wiring.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
How long did you have to wait??? I ordered the JBA exhaust on 11/26 and still have not received it...After several calls I was told that it was coming from the factory, but everytime I called, Burtman said they would get back to me with shipping info and I have yet had a return call. They do answer everytime I call but never a call back. I know they cannot control the factory and it had to ship from CA to MA but seems to taking quite a while. I have not been able to really drive my truck due to rusted tailpipe like all others, worried about melting that wiring.
That is a long time. JBA did not have mine in stock, so JBA found a supplier in Wisconsin that had a few kits in stock. That store matched the online sale price (with JBA's influence) and shipped it to me within three days. JBA was very helpful in locating one for me and protecting the sale price I wanted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts