Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone i just recently decided to change my exhaust setup, currently i am running factory manifolds, factory primary cats ,berk b pipes a spintech 2 in 1 3'' exit w/ a tailpipe... i am tuned w/ uprev and will be re-tuning shortly after i get the new setup installed...jba shorties , flanged primary cat elimination pipes into the berk b's into a 22'' maggy. im hoping for some good gains...does anyone have any opinions on this setup? on a hub dyno i made 342 rwhp and 365 rwtq...i have a few videos on youtube of the dyno etc under my username 08crewcab :) thanks for the input! BTW im not a huge fan of running duals. thanks

·
CTs Little Chihuahua
5,285 Posts
run the shorties with no cats to stock 2 1/4 pipes to a dual in single out magnaflow 18 inch u will smile ear to ear. thats what i ran 13.7 with in my 07 titan crewcab with a tune and trutrac stock 2.94 gears

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks! 13.7 is smokin fast with those mods. did you take out seats and all? how did you get tru-trac? do the 07s have a 35 spline pinion? were you running street tires or drs? i am wondering how far out of wack this is going to throw my a/f ratios...probably lean me out. thanks BJ ;) ps how did that IM turn out?

·
CTs Little Chihuahua
5,285 Posts
thanks! 13.7 is smokin fast with those mods. did you take out seats and all? how did you get tru-trac? do the 07s have a 35 spline pinion? were you running street tires or drs? i am wondering how far out of wack this is going to throw my a/f ratios...probably lean me out. thanks BJ ;) ps how did that IM turn out?
full interior no weight reduction whatsoever i still have the spare under it i ran that with street tires in the summer heat. 07's are the same as 04-05-06 rear end. intake manifold is still gettin worked on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts