Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to PrerunnerGreg we will be raffling off one of his Leveling kits next month. The lucky winner will get the correct kit for their particular Titan. There are different kits for 4x4 or 4x2 and if you have OR or not.
Also Volant is donating an Intake for raffle as well. Not sure if we will have them both at same time that may get confusing. Probably run one for 3 weeks then run the other 3 weeks and go into April.
Sound good to you guys.
M4ck

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Nice plan.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
will this be just a front leveling kit? or will he also be throwing in the back blocks hes makin now? if so that would be realy cool :dance2:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Greg's kit and Volant- the last two mods I am thinking about- this is a very good sign!!

·
Registered
791 Posts
SMOKEDYA2 said:
will this be just a front leveling kit? or will he also be throwing in the back blocks hes makin now? if so that would be realy cool :dance2:
Greg's making rear blocks now??? What??? Oh and M4ck . . . Excellent raffle ideas! I will be in for the Volant one for sure!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
yes, i believe hes makin 1 and 1.5 inch rear blocks with all u-bolts and hardwear. :bling2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts