Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having read post and topics alike, I have come to a crossroads. This is a troubling aspect for me to really grasp. With that in mind, I present the following.......
We, as a group, should do the right thing and make amends with or TITANS. WE so loosely use the descriptive term " truck " for our TITANS. It is blasphemy how we use this term. Would it not be more appropriate a term used with the following: the " C " word, the " D " word, the " TOY " and not least the " F " word?. {and no not F*@K.....:p} Yes, our TITANS are the best " truck " therefore; we owe it to or ourselves and our TITANS alike, to be more sensitive in this area.
Now, having gotten that off my literary chest.
8O 8O YESTERDAY, I WASHED MY PRECIOUS, How bout that. CRAP, I have no camera to document this momentous occasion 8) 8) 8)

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Flatblack, I believe I'll stick with "truck". If it gets called anything else, its "The Beast". I'm worried about you now :)

·
Registered
791 Posts
FlatBlack said:
After having read post and topics alike, I have come to a crossroads. This is a troubling aspect for me to really grasp. With that in mind, I present the following.......
We, as a group, should do the right thing and make amends with or TITANS. WE so loosely use the descriptive term " truck " for our TITANS. It is blasphemy how we use this term. Would it not be more appropriate a term used with the following: the " C " word, the " D " word, the " TOY " and not least the " F " word?. {and no not F*@K.....:p} Yes, our TITANS are the best " truck " therefore; we owe it to or ourselves and our TITANS alike, to be more sensitive in this area.
Now, having gotten that off my literary chest.
8O 8O YESTERDAY, I WASHED MY PRECIOUS, How bout that. CRAP, I have no camera to document this momentous occasion 8) 8) 8)

Wow! Man you really love your truck . . . Oooooooppppps . . . I mean . . . You really love "Your Precious!" Damn, that is funny! Just keep your extremities away from her orifices!! Wouldn't want to see you on Jerry Springer. Rock on man!

·
Registered
870 Posts
It's just a Truck, sure it a little bit nicer than most other trucks out there, but its still just a truck.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I use 'TITAN' on this board. Unless I'm feeling lazy then I use 'truck'.

It takes effort to keep saying 'truck' when I speak to others about my 'TITAN', but I do it anyway as I know that they know it's a 'TITAN' and I don't wanna pour salt on the wound.

I just luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv my TITAN TRUCK!!! :D :D :D

Chief

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
I find myself using Titan, and Truck. Not important enough to me to concentrate on always using Titan.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
I call it Hemi killer at work. Just love to get a rise out of those guys. LOL
M4ck

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I bought the Titan because I needed a great performing "truck" for work and play. I tried out everything else and it was the best fit for me -- today, I have no second thought s about that decision. So forgive me if I refer to it as a truck in my posts. :lol:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Anything less...wouldn't do her justice! :wink:

It's a fine machine, ain't it, FlatBlack? But she's still...my truck. :D

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
majon1 said:
Anything less...wouldn't do her justice! :wink:

It's a fine machine, ain't it, FlatBlack? But she's still...my truck. :D
How do we know Titan is a she?