Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else noticed when the vent is on (arrow pointing to the face) that air continues to come out of the vents when the blower speed is set to 0? I finally figured out that if you push the recirc button (when the blower speed is set to 0 of course) you can completely stop the air flow.

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Haven't really noticed because mine is always at the defrost setting this time of year. But it makes sense. You don't have the outside pressure blowing through your system with the recirc button pushed.

·
Registered
91 Posts
You will get air coming through in any position if your not in recirc mode. I actually like this because when I'm on the highway driving when it's cool out I don't have to turn the A/C on.

·
Banned
34 Posts
If your blower is set to 0, it is off and not turning. It's your vehicle speed that causes the air to continue to blow only when your moving. Turning Recirc on, closes the outside fresh air door and turns this off.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ya, in most cars/trucks there's an actual knob or something to take you from the vent position to recirc mode. It's just fresh air coming from the out side.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My Camry was just the same it took me a while to figure it out. Oh well suppose it makes since once its figured out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts