Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Superchips Cortex 4950. I know nothing about them, other than they can improve your power, mpg, etc. Tell me how to do everything please: i.e.-settings, installation, updating the module, etc. Thanks everyone.

RJ

·
Registered
247 Posts
I bought a Superchips Cortex 4950. I know nothing about them, other than they can improve your power, mpg, etc. Tell me how to do everything please: i.e.-settings, installation, updating the module, etc. Thanks everyone.

RJ
Theres not much to the superchip. Once you get it, plug it into your computer and download the tunes from superchip's website. Once you have those, plug it into the OBDII plug-in under the driver side dash. Make sure you have all electronics and AC turned off. Select tune vehicle, and then Advanced Tune. The speed limiter is your choice. You should leave the rev limiter at stock and make sure you disable the WOT restriction. The tuner will take a few minutes to upload the tune. When it says your done, unplug the tuner and try not to get too many speeding tickets :feuerkopf2-big:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts