Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got it from the UPS guy. It looks really really good. They package it very well. I cant wait to get it on. Guess I will do it as soon as I get home from work tomorrow. I have to get some sleep right now though. Work starts at 1am for me you know. I will update tomorrow with pictures.
M4ck

Ok here are more shots hope dont laugh at me I aint the best with a camera.
M4ck

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Is that dash install giving you any problems, m4ck?

Or is this just a busy week for you?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Nope I tried to get some pictures the other day but the camera I have that I thought was ok just didnt take pictures well inside the truck. Especially since its overcast. Soon as it clears up I will head to my dads and get his camera for some good pictures. I just wouldnt be doing the kit any justice posting the pictures I got. I had posted about it yesterday. Everyone thats seen it really likes it.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I saw those other pics on that thread and it looks sharp. However, I just don't see it looking very good with the steel/sand interior I have. Probably a wood dash or brushed alum. kit may look better with my interior color combo.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are probably right CalTitan. It would look odd in yours.
M4ck

·
Registered
357 Posts
Yes, pics man pics. I am, however going to be really ticked if it looks drastically better than the brushed aluminum. :redfaced:

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I will try to post one of these that I have but they really sucked with the bad weather out. That and the fact that my camera is kinda crappy. LOL
M4ck

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man that picture does it no justice whatsoever. There is much more color in it and when you are in there and there is good sunlight it has a very 3d effect to it. It really is wicked looking.
M4ck

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
Looks pretty good for a crappy pic and no sun!!!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Re: Wow

adjmcloon said:
Ooh man I can't wait to see my door pillar covers! Thanks Mack, looking good.
Is this for the exterior or interior pillars? Also, how much is this if it's not included the kit? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nope this kit does not include steering wheel covers. Send a message to JasonB about the pricing on the pillar oh yeh its the outside pillars.
M4ck

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Looks great M4ck, macthes rest of the interior very nicely. If thats a bad pic I can't wait to see the good ones.
:headbanger:

·
Vendor
1,843 Posts
Caltitan said:
I saw those other pics on that thread and it looks sharp. However, I just don't see it looking very good with the steel/sand interior I have. Probably a wood dash or brushed alum. kit may look better with my interior color combo.
Is your interior like a beige color?

Mac, that pic is pretty good.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts