Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went on a little buying spree to add some more touches to the Titan. I got some custom cut 20% tint for the rear tails, 2 keyless entry keypads, 3 switchblade keys, a center console coin/document tray, and 2 "Got Titan?" stickers. So stoked right now! :) And top top it off, I got everything for under $200 total.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Thats awesome man. Where did you get the keyless entry and switchblade keys from? Maybe you could put up the links?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also bought a SuperChips Cortex 4590, a new fuel pump, a stock black under seat storage container, and will be getting the following within the next 30 days:

-Parrot mki9200 bluetooth module with iPod integration
-Nav interface kit with backup camera
-Full front end ClearBra

I am also shopping around for a new exhaust system. Ideas?

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
I did the basic muffler swap with a Flowmater 40 series I think. (I did a bunch of things on one of my leaves home and dont remember the specifics). But I also had the guy cut all the extra crap off and run my tubing out the right side before the tire. I had him do this the day after the swap and actually saw a pretty good difference in sound and throttle response. Theres a lot of guys on here who have gone all out with their exhausts though, so one of them may chime in and tell you something better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.