Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed yellow tinted fog lights, an jus installed today 55watt 3000K Slim Ballest DdmTuning HidKit on them, they look sick! tell me what you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Look's SICK!!! I haven't decided if i want 3K's or 8K's in my fog's...i have DDM 8K low beam's already.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
love em where did you get the lights from

·
Registered
72 Posts
Becareful as the 55 watt bulbs will start to melt your plastic lenses. They get yellowish spots then turn to brown spots. I've replaced one set of fog lights already and am looking for glass lenses but have had no such luck.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
they look real nice... I chicken out and went with 8k for the low and 10k for the fogs... I should have gone with the 3k

drauden have you check for the PIAA 510 series
they are only 4"... I know a member has them in the fogs locations
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/2281043-post115.html

·
Registered
756 Posts
Looks really good. 3000k really stands out.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks i love them,n like the head turns i get! an no i have no pics of where i installed the balesht but its double sided taped to the inner side of the truck behind the fogs

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol Yeah it's good and I ziptide it. It came with the kit

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Becareful as the 55 watt bulbs will start to melt your plastic lenses. They get yellowish spots then turn to brown spots. I've replaced one set of fog lights already and am looking for glass lenses but have had no such luck.
I notice how hot they were gettin with the 55wats so i moved them to the heads an put the 35 to the fogs but they still run hot an i left them on for an hour today an they are starting to melt a lil, so i did my researched an found some glass lensed foglights so it wont matter how hot they get. Thank for the info

·
Registered
36 Posts
It is always tough dealing with aftermarket lights because even though they have the pretty purple and blue colors, the light that hits the road (the yellow light) is often limited. It seems like you made the right choice! Looks sick!

·
SHIFT_Audio/Video_Moderator
3,954 Posts
I like the yellow.

I have ccfl halo projectors (black housings with oem style side marker) coming any day now, with 6000k 35w hyper white hid 9006 for the low beam, and a xentech conversion kit 880 in the same color and wattage for the fogs.

My existing lights are now both filled with water, so once the passenger side seal went, it pushed me over the edge to get the projectors.

Can't wait to fire these puppies up... will post pics of the install.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts