1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looks awesome, diggin the storm trooper look. VHT on the tails?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bro, n Yeah i tinted them with VHT Nightshades, im getting an all black bull bar throttle body spacer high performance spark plugs and Powercore air filter in the next couple of weeks to

·
Registered
746 Posts
Looks pretty good. No need to get rims really once you get them painted. Personally, I am still looking at the Boss 330's... LOL For some reason I love those rims on a white CC... I'm just worried if I carry a palate of CMU blocks if they will crack on me....

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, an yeah i was thinking about doing the chrome but i dont wanna go through the work, painting the rims isnt that hard, its the cleaning and preping the rim that takes a while, overall it took me probly 8 hours to do all four, but it gives my titan the mean look i was going for, now im looking on how to do the headlight mod or jus tint out the reflectors on the side of the headlight.

·
Registered
404 Posts
the truck looks great but what I want to know is where did you get that shocker sticker on the back window, I been looking for one for a while now.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahah yeah i love that sticker an i got it on decalkits.com, probly my favorite sticker on my truck

·
Registered
756 Posts
Very nice...

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
What paint did you use on the wheels?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Looks good, it looks like my truck when I had my 18's painted black.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts