Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
WOW! Very nice indeed! I am sure you will be a big help advising people with what you have done to yours!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Hey what Radio Head Unit is that. That is perfect. Also does it have video input on the back. Where did you get it and how much. That is the best looking thing I have seen so far. Let me know.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
nice quad, i have the same one :D

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
SMOKEDYA2 said:
Nice quad????? Are you kidding me smoke? Those are some sweet mods, and you see the quad? I'm beggining to think there aint no hope for ya!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Nice Titan! Is that yellow front turn signal tinted too? We need a FAQ for those taillights for sure!

·
Registered
791 Posts
BiXLL said:
SMOKEDYA2 said:
Nice quad????? Are you kidding me smoke? Those are some sweet mods, and you see the quad? I'm beggining to think there aint no hope for ya!
Don't feel bad Smokedya2. One of the first things I noticed was the quad too. :) It is a really nice truck though. Where do you ride? I've been known to tear the dirt up too. This is my machine. I gotta have alot of power to get my fat *** moving. :)

Attachments

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Is your TITAN lifted or just leveled? Looks great!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
1BadTitan, Glad to see you here. 1BadTitan special made my hitch cover

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
TitanHauler said:
BiXLL said:
SMOKEDYA2 said:
Don't feel bad Smokedya2. One of the first things I noticed was the quad too. :) It is a really nice truck though. Where do you ride? I've been known to tear the dirt up too. This is my machine. I gotta have alot of power to get my fat *** moving. :)
nice V-Force man. i ride on the trails of mid-michigan here, its about 100% sand.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The headunit is the Eclipse avn2454, it does have video outputs in the back. The truck is leveled using the PRG leveling kit. I was a prototype truck for this specific lift and its wonderful considering Daystar destroyed my front struts. The tail lights are tinted using lense spray film. The headlight markers were removed and sprayed with black paint. Hey Tyltan how that hitch cover holding up? Lookin good? BTW I love my quad and love to ride.

·
Registered
791 Posts
nice V-Force man. i ride on the trails of mid-michigan here, its about 100% sand.
Whoa! Nice roost there man!!! . . . Yeah, I love my V-Force. It's amazing how many people still aren't familiar with it. I get looks like "Who the Hell is that guy with the Harley motor in his quad." And the CVT belt whine leaves most scratching their head and looking for a blower. :) Ride safe man. On Thanksgiving Day I wrecked pretty bad. I ruptured my spleen and spent 4 days in the hospital. The doctors said I was lucky because I was bleeding internally and I didn't go to the hospital for 48 hours after the accident. I am just now getting back to semi-normal. It happened so fast. My wife and I are going back to the scene of the crime on President's Day weekend and you can bet I'll be riding like an old lady for a while. :) Take care and nice Z.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
sorry to hear about your accident and hope you recover 100%. thats a nice lookin ride for your wife :D where is that in the back ground? glamis?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts