Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I am in need of another Titan without me having to replace almost everything on it. I don't want/need a new one so I am thinking about a 2007/8 replacement. Does anyone know which year had the least amout of trouble? I don't tow or haul and I still want all of the bells and whistles of an Le, I just want a newer year. TIA.....:thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
2008 had the refresh, higher payload, beefed up rear axle, and bigger brakes so I would go with an 08.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Nah...that's probably 07 owners claiming that...lol. My 04 was faster than my 08 before I removed all the WOT restriction bullshyt. It seems like they played with engine management each year. But again, they did a nice job updating the 08+ models.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Yeah I test drove a newer T (07 or 08??) last year and my 04 was impressive. Though IIRC the one I test drove was a big tow vs my non-tow.

·
Registered
317 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
looking for a Titan?

I have a 2006 Titan Le 4x4 off road w/ 56,000 mi that I'm willing to sell for $17,000. fully loaded. Don't get me wrong, I love my truck but will sell if someone wants it.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Definitely take an 08 over an 07. Too much gained in Heavier Axle/Payload Rating, Bigger Calipers/Brakes, Upgraded Shackles to consider older ones at this point. Don't pinch pennies you don't need to pinch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.