Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys like it so far. Is it fast enough. Have you had any times that you have tried to get on and the site has been down. I am thinking of upgrading some things so I want to know before I do. May be a while. Right now I only have 1 gig of space and 10 gig bandwidth. If I make it so people can upload pics then we will definately have to get more webspace.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
I think it is the best looking, best responding site I have used! So far as picture uploading, there are so many free hosting sites available, is it really that important?

·
Registered
507 Posts
I really like the layout of the site. Easy to navigate in. Lots of friendly and helpful people.

This site also has good topic discussions. Other sites seem to do a lot of bashing of other trucks. I’m more interested in what I can do with my Titan and this site seems more interested in that as well.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Great site. In alot of ways like another I know. If you need any new ideas or just want to see a website like this thats been up and running a few years, check out http://www.cycleforums.net/
This site took off like a rocket....hundreds upon hundreds of users. They have annual gatherings, and trivia and stuff to win cool accessories. Give this site time, and we can get Nissan to comp you some cool stuff to use for give-aways!! Great job so far!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the input guys I myself hope the site takes off in a big way. Even if it means having to upgrade things I want to have a great place for Titan owners to meet.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
m4ck, I don't mind kicking in some moola to help out with the site or for you to be able to do some upgrading. I will support you in any way I can because I love this site!!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks I really apreciate that. Right now there is no problem with me being able to do what we are needing right now. If we get large enough and I decide to maybe enable the gallery then the site could start costing a little more. Hopefully though if it gets busy the site will generate its own money. We will just have to see.
M4ck

·
Registered
507 Posts
m4ck- Wanted to let you know that I like how you have the "Clubs By Region" area set up now. More organized and looks better. Good job!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I like the site very much. You've done a great job setting it up and keeping it running. One thing I have noticed is that when I am in some threads I have to scroll across to read the right margin of the posts and on other threads the posts fit the screen width (no horizontal scroll bar). Is this something on my end or just how the site is designed. Right now I am using a 15" CRT monitor set at 1552 x 864 resolution.

EDIT: Apparently, my previous sig was causing a margin extension to the right whenever I posted, even though the sig fit well within the screen horizontally. I shrunk down the sig a little and now the right margin is fine - no scrolling necessary.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeh thats what happens when people post a really big picture in the post or someone feels they need a billboard for a signature. LOL
m4ck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts