Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put the k-cover on today. Thanks again to friends here who posted source and tips. All very helpful-especially the preassembly of the brackets. Made it a breeze! It's just what i wanted. Good looking and easy to get into the bed. Not watertight-but doesn't claim to be. Excellent directions. Will do the modification to the back bracket as suggested here too so i can use my bed extender. You guys are the best.

·
Banned
34 Posts
DocMan said:
Put the k-cover on today. Thanks again to friends here who posted source and tips. All very helpful-especially the preassembly of the brackets. Made it a breeze! It's just what i wanted. Good looking and easy to get into the bed. Not watertight-but doesn't claim to be. Excellent directions. Will do the modification to the back bracket as suggested here too so i can use my bed extender. You guys are the best.
Also I would recommend on the bracket 2nd from the back where the middle channel locks onto once closed is to angle them down towards teh back of the truck. This will help when you lock the cover or close it pull the cover down tighter in the middle. But to get it just right it will take a few adjustments to make it tight.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts