Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent K&N a e-mail regarding my Titan...and they responded to me that they don't make anything for it yet....... And I know I have seen them....and I have seen THEIR HP chart with the Titan on it. Here's the e-mail.

Well....they have a statement at the bottom threatening me if I copy it to anywhere. Can they really stop me. Hell it's in my e-mail now...it's MINE! hhhhmmmm

But anyway...

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Kind of scary isn't it??? Especially when a vendor doesn't even know what their stock items are. You must of reached their midnight janitor for that reply... :lol:

·
Registered
601 Posts
They said they don't make what?
(see attached)

Oh, and that whole confidentiality thing is probably geared towards someone else reading the e-mail they sent you. Lots of stupid, retards in legal departments force their employees to do this. However, once you read it, unless you have signed a confidentiality agreement with them, you can show it to whomever you choose.

Attachments

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I let JT read it. It was pretty comical. I responded back to them telling them BS that I had seen them. They then told me oh..you have a 2005 and we haven't tested for that yet so we don't make them.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
i wonder how they say the FIPK makes 6 Hp less then the 77 kit? must be insentive to buy the more exspensive shinny one :?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Here try this site. They have very good prices and they ship very fast. I had a shipping number only after about 2 hrs.

http://www.fox-performance.com/

·
Registered
893 Posts
MrSiLeNT said:
Here try this site. They have very good prices and they ship very fast. I had a shipping number only after about 2 hrs.

http://www.fox-performance.com/
FYI, receiving a tracking number does not mean the item is shipped. It only means that a shipping label has been printed. A lot of companies do this to appease the customer then ship it out a couple days later.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Well I it was out the door the next day. So I call that good CS. It was also the cheapest place I found a Filter and a free shipping.

·
Registered
893 Posts
MrSiLeNT said:
Well I it was out the door the next day. So I call that good CS. It was also the cheapest place I found a Filter and a free shipping.
Oh, I'm not knocking them...just giving you a heads up about what some vendors do.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
m95roadster said:
...FYI, receiving a tracking number does not mean the item is shipped. It only means that a shipping label has been printed. A lot of companies do this to appease the customer then ship it out a couple days later.
True. Usually you'll find out when you try to track the number with the carrier and the info you get back basically says that they have not taken possession of the package yet. I went through this with Flowmaster. The status showed as "shipped" with a tracking number assigned, but the carrier didn't take possession of the package until 2 days later.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I totally agree with both of you that is the way it normally happens. I am just stating the facts with this vendor. They gave me a tracking number and by the next morning it was on a truck and on its way to my truck :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
I bought a K&N from my Dealer (Nissan) when I bought my car. Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Georgia, Buford GA. Ask for Ryan in parts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts