Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was many moons ago I first started looking to upgrade from cloth to leather. At the time in addition to the regular Katzkin dealer network, Katzkin also had an online store, www.autoleathers.com, that has now been closed for several years. I obtained a couple of Katzkin leather sample brochures from autoleathers.com and I am finally now in the process of having leathers installed and I have no further use for the brochures. Rather than throwing the brochures away, I thought maybe someone on Clubtitan might be interested in Katzkin leathers and might want the two leather sample brochures.

I scanned the two documents in order to illustrate the content of the two leather sample brochures. My apologies for the color rendition. I'm pretty sure you cannot get these any longer directly from Katzkin, since they always refer you to a dealer, so I'm offering to mail these for free to anyone who might be planning a leather upgrade. PM me if interested and I will mail the two brochures to the first person who sends me their name and address.

In the end I did not go with Katzkin leathers, I bought from Classis Soft Trim, also known as Roadwire, primarily because of the color selection. I ended up going with two-tone leather, Bronze (095), as the primary color and Ash (087) as the Insert color.

Attachments

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brochures mailed to 04titanss.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts