Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
OK, honesty is brutal sometimes so nobody hate me for saying this. :D I think it's kinda redneckish. (ducks for cover)

I do like some stickers, but I like them to all match. I think the stickers that come with aftermarket products belong on tool boxes. :) That's just my opinion though. Please don't beat me up. :cry:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QWIKWHIP said:
OK, honesty is brutal sometimes so nobody hate me for saying this. :D I think it's kinda redneckish. (ducks for cover)

I do like some stickers, but I like them to all match. I think the stickers that come with aftermarket products belong on tool boxes. :) That's just my opinion though. Please don't beat me up. :cry:
Not a problem, I asked because I was not sure if I liked them or not. If I was sure, it wouldn't matter much to me what anybody thought.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I don't think it is a "redneckish" thing. I just don't like sticker on my truck.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
The gibson just looks out of place to me. All other stickers are white. I like the viloant sticker but I would want the dodge boys to think my truck is stock that way they don't have anything to wine about after I smoked them. 8)

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
in the garage!!!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
I dont think they look too bad. Who is going to notice them anway we all know they will be staring at the rest of the truck and not the rear window. Wondering why they bought that Dodge or Ford instead of the Titan.
LOL
M4ck

·
Registered
162 Posts
the CT and TT stickers are cool, b/c they are centered, the other 2 are okkk, but i wouldnt put anymore stickers on my truck, mainly b/c i dont like putting stickers on my truck, but the gibson one does look out of place, stick two stickers on the top or ur rear window and ur set for life! ;)

·
Registered
791 Posts
kytitan said:
The gibson just looks out of place to me. All other stickers are white. I like the viloant sticker but I would want the dodge boys to think my truck is stock that way they don't have anything to wine about after I smoked them. 8)
I'm with kytitan on this one. The element of surprise is priceless!

Whoa! I just realized, I'm a "Shift Enthusiast" now!!! Right on . . .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, going out of town for a couple days, guess they come off when I get back! See you all Wed.!

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Okay, I'll be contrary, I like the stickers. I have several on my truck. Yes, it's redneckish, but then I like to think of myself as a bit redneckish. Call them tuck tatoos. They say something about the truck or it's owner. Mine are about my sports teams, my military career and my partriotism. A cheap way of customizing, in that no one else will have the same look, so there's no mistaking my Titan for any one elses. I say keep them, but I'm obviously in the minority.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Just leave them on for a while and see if you get tired of looking at them. Once the initial thrill of your mods wears off you can determine whether or not you care enough about your Volant and Gibson to keep the stickers on the window. I think they look fine and give your truck a little personality. Besides, I hear all the young women love stickers on truck windows. :lol:

P.S. Wasn't it not too long ago you were asking for opinions on that huge "TITAN" decal on your windshield?

·
Registered
70 Posts
hey bixll, what is that over the third brake light? i'm looking for some kind of cover for that light.

i think the stickers are ok.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts