Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here own or know someone that has any type of knowledge on the following Key Programmer?

T-300+ (S-Key programmer V6.52)

I'm in the USAF and stationed in South Korea with a TITAN SE CC. I lost all but my service key and one fob. I've looked around and found two people that are willing to program a key for me but they want to charge a ridicules price. One person I would have to drive about 3 hours and pay $150 to get him to do it and he's not 100% sure that he can do it. Another guy will drive down to me and I'll pay him $200 for the first key and $100 for any additional keys.

I was price quoted $178 plus shipping so about $200 for the programmer listed above. I would much rather go that route, I'm just nervous that I'll get the programmer and than need more tools to program this key.

Does the dealership or ace hardware come out to your car with a little machine to program your key or with a laptop and a little machine to do the job?

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Here is a thread I found on programming the key fob yourself.

http://www.cheapfobs.com/nissan/titan

The chipped key has to be done at either the dealership or locksmith. I would look into weather you can order a key preprogrammed using your vin number and just have it sent to you by a cheaper locksmith, maybe one on line?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's the problem. The nissan dealerships in Korea do not have the program for Titans since they don't sell them here in Korea.

I found a few people that have the program to do it but they want a ridiculous amount of money to program one key. I figured I could just buy the system for 185 and program as many keys as I want for the same price I'm about to pay to do one key.

Does anyone have any personal experience with Key Programming?

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
I have no idea what a my dealer would charge to program a key, but if it would help and I could do it I would have it done and send it to you. Look into if you can have it programed by the vin number, that would be the key to it all working.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.