Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a new Keyless Entry Keypad for my new 2011 Titan. Unable to locate at several local dealers. Does anyone know where I can buy one?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I would like one for my 2005 as well...

·
Registered
824 Posts
PM BigBruno, he can probably hook you up with one from Douglas Nissan.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Nissan shows them in the books.

·
Registered
249 Posts
From what I understand the programming part is what is the hard part. I believe that it has to be done by the dealer, but I may be wrong?

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
From what I understand the programming part is what is the hard part. I believe that it has to be done by the dealer, but I may be wrong?
absolutly not. I won one at a Rally and installed it in the parking lot before I left for home myself, not hard at all.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Ya wife was going to get me one. They were $50 each at courtesyparts everywhere else has them for $100. Courtesy parts says they're no longer available. bummer...

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Tell ya what, I have a new one in the box that I bought after getting mine to put on the wifes Altima but we traded the car before I put it on. I'll take $75.00 shipped if anybody wants it.

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah, it isn't a key fob correct? It is an actual keyless entry keypad? How does it install? Is cutting or drilling involved?

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
PM sent with intent and more questions.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Don't worry about sending that reply Bill. I found 2 for $110 shipped online a few minutes ago and jumped on that. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
^^^ +1 I'm not coming up with many sites that sell these and actually have them available.

·
Registered
304 Posts
^^^ +1 I'm not coming up with many sites that sell these and actually have them available.
EXACTLY! ^^^^ Bill, PM sent! Tell me where to send the money. Consider yours sold!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts