Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so how hard is it to install the keyless entry system? Second, are those remotes you see on ebay for $20 real or fake remotes. Any help in this area would be appreciated...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Any car stereo shop can install an aftermarket one fairly cheap. If ya go the factory route it may cost a little more.As far as the remotes on ebay, I have seen no negative feedback on them so they must be legit for a factory system. Shouldnt be hard to install if ya got power locks already I would assume. Hope this helps

·
Registered
294 Posts
I added one to My Integra for $250 it included security system. I think for $200 he would just put in the clickers. I have bought the Fob clickers on Ebay they work once you teach them how to work. I think you pull the key in and out five times real fast to go into learning mode. Turn the car to aux then push the fob button and the car remembers it

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have electric locks...This may be an expensive proposition...

·
Registered
235 Posts
i dont either, but a guy i know owns a pretty good sound shop, and he is buildin a custom box for my titan, well story goes while he was lookin at the truck to see if he could fit 12"S he said he could easily change the truck to power windows and locks, one site ive seen has a kit for $50 that gives a module, wiring and all to convert a 4 door truck from na to automatic locks, so if that works use that and get it installed, i cant remember the site but ill look for you if you would like.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah that would be sweet. I would appreciate that alot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts