Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
I'm not so sure that's Dad's truck. Not all that impressive in dirt. Pretty much any vehicle could do that, I think.

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
I've had 4 bangers that could do that!!! But it does look like fun. That site also makes you realize even more how nicely this one is put together.

·
Registered
753 Posts
RE:

I think a Titan could do a better, longer, and faster burnout than these HEMI's could any day!! As well as playing in the dirt........those were slow methodical 360's, and whats up with the spare on the rear of the HEMI?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm not 100% sure, but I think I actually felt my IQ drop from watching that.
It's like every bad Hemi stereotype in super concentrated form.

I give it 2 mullets out of 5.

·
Registered
124 Posts
TOK said:
I'm not 100% sure, but I think I actually felt my IQ drop from watching that.
It's like every bad Hemi stereotype in super concentrated form.

I give it 2 mullets out of 5.
LOL Thats Great!!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Re: RE:

**** said:
I think a Titan could do a better, longer, and faster burnout than these HEMI's could any day!! As well as playing in the dirt........those were slow methodical 360's, and whats up with the spare on the rear of the HEMI?
Yeah, I noticed the spare as well. Kind of cheatin to use a smaller tire to reduce traction. Oh, and while fun on the dirt, doin that on the pavement would have been more impressive.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Beast305 said:
Our Titan can't do that. I tried. One wheel spins. lol. We need LSD.
LSD? You be trippin bro! :rollingeyez:

I have never tried 360s but I have done a 180 in a concrete cul-de-sac in my 4x2 Off-Road Big Tow after turning off VDC. Maybe ABLS didn't have time to catch up before I got off the throttle or whatever, but both back tires broke loose and spun the rear around. Scared the poo outta my wife, but my daughter (5 at the time) and I loved it!

Now a straight line is different. I only get a few feet of spin with these big old soft tires. ABLS doesn't help in the straight line either.

·
Registered
253 Posts
That's funny, I remember doing crap like that when I was a teen..

I found this even funnier.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
TOK said:
...It's like every bad Hemi stereotype in super concentrated form...
...stereotypes supported by the Hemi Ram truck commercials.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Re: LSD

Beast305 said:
Our Titan can't do that. I tried. One wheel spins. lol. We need LSD.
Correction.............our Titans CAN do that. I already did! :)

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I can testify to being able to spin the truck 360 degrees! okay so it was not intentional! I have done some 180's in the parking lot and I can get both wheels spining!

·
Registered
235 Posts
i find myself not really impressed with dodge, i was driving in the kissimmee area the other day and noticed one of those dodge rams with the wings on the back (i no they have an 06 model but maybe an 05 as well) anywho i thought to myself, man that truck has a spoiler and graphics like the old super birds, that has to be fast, then i thought wait a minute, the titan is so much better, dodge has to offer a different engine (they offer 4 if im correct, v6, magnum v8, hemi v8, and one with the viper engine) just to compete with the titan (even ford has to use forced induction on the lightning) a base nissan titan truck, which comes with standard extended cab, and a v8 would smoke any other standard truck (and many of the higher quality ones too) nissan has just found a way to make a quality commodity at a great price, i got my titan for under 20k, and i no i have the fastest truck at school. i give props to the nissan designers/ marketers, they are truely brilliant.

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
If it had a spoiler I beleive it was an SRT10.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts