Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Passed a kiddo on a side street who then got behind me. He was in a POS looking Saturn car with them fake HID halogen lights.

Well going down the highway he gets up beside me and does the same speed. I can see him looking out his side window looking at my headlights as we were in a dark spot and I'm lighting up the whole road. He then hits the gas (lots of blue smoke out he tail pipe) and I guess speeds off if you wanna call it that? I was doing 70 in a 65..

I was in the powerless SUV but man I wish I had taken the Titan last night. Showed off the greatness. Ugh.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Yeah, I know how you feel. I sometimes drive my girls car (Scion) and without the extra 4 cylinders I don't want to play with morons in fear of disgracing or marking her ride by others. lol Instead, I drive slower when people tailgate. lmao "Awww, so you're in a rush huh, awwww". lmao You have to love dark tint. I have noticed that when I am on main highway in my Titan, no one will dare play, but once I get in a crowded location, such as a residential area, small cars (ricers) *WILL ALWAYS* tailgate and try to act retarded. WTF is that? Whatever makes them feel better about themselves I guess. lol

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I feel ya!

In my suv I drive like grandpa. Co workers wonder why I don't drive the Titan. Always wanna race, then when it does come to play, excuses roll out just as quick!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts