Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! My name is Sean and I am one of the sales professionals here at LaFontaine Nissan in Highland, Mi. Here at LaFontaine we are always trying to reach out to the community to see what Nissan owners love so much about their Titan! This is where I need your help, I am going to make some mods to one of our trucks and I thought it would be cool to see what Titan owners want to see! If you have any ideas that you want to see on a Titan, please let me know. I will then decide what we can do within reason to build a sweet truck! After the build is complete, I would like to extend an invite to all Titan owners to a truck show/cruise to show off there own custom ride and get to know other Titan owners!

Thoughts and Ideas?

Thanks!
Sean

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
We have had a few dealers do this sort of thing from time to time. One dealer even set up chinese raffles, door prizes, trophys for different classes of truck, even had a dunk tank that yours truly was a favorite sitter in! They also bring in mfg. reps like Sat radio, Lund, Gibson exhaust etc.

Proably your best bet with modding a truck up would be to go for eye/ear candy, lift, wheels and exhuast as well as an intake if you want to go all out. Another idea my be an overlay grill.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Im not sure how extreme your trying to go with the mods. will this just be a show truck? or potential buy option? I agree with BIXLL where to start. i'll just throw in an idea. the step rails that come down when you open the door. forgot what they are called. those things are nice. there is also neons............i can only imagine it being difficult promoting our trucks in MI though.:thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't go to extreme due to how difficult it may be to sell after the fact. That is why i like to see the most popular mods everyone is doing so we might be able build something that is marketable while being unique! I like the ideas and direction you are giving me, it will be very helpfull! sirdukedh, I can't think of the name for those auto steps either but it would be a cool add on! BIXLL, thanks for the ideas, I think rims/lift/exhuast is the way to go! If you feel like sitting in a dunk tank again let me know!

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
they are in earlier to mid models. hopefully Nissan has fixed this issue. powertrain warranty ends far too early, and they usually last until right after it expires. lol.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Mine leaked at 15k miles and again at 21k. The dealer just went ahead and replaced the whole axle the second time around. lets see how long these will last. i have 24k right now and for being a garage queen that really sux.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Low and fast, air bags ,If Iwere you I would do nismo CAI,headers and catback Oh yea get that gt moters VK5.6 600 H.P. motor and Yea I think it will sell. buy the way their's a guy on here selling a stillen supercharger that would work and put truetrac and oversize diff cover Have fun with your buildany thing else? It can really get involed once you start moding a titan

·
Registered
334 Posts
titan Z

think of a titan Z I want air bags low enoughtto sit on ground!make it nice for taking grandma for a ride. did a mention my dome lights come on at 110!

·
Registered
92 Posts
How about a front drive shaft seal that does not leak or create the diesel titan everyone would like that they should have done in 2004. Creating a highly efficient 1/2 ton diesel would sell like no other vehicle in the past.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
guys, while your complaints are valid, this thread is not the one to bring them up. The guy asked for some serious responses to what he can do to the truck he is building. He has no control over axle seals and such, and those kind of posts are of no value to his thread.

On another note, I am retired from the dunk tank!

·
Registered
334 Posts
600 ponys!

Hey Sean, sorry if some of the guy's seem to want to bust your balls but I do'ntsee alot of nismo t's and since you represent nissan you should be able to get good prices on that stuff. Anyway it seems like there are plenty of lifted trucks out there. I know the gtm motorsports motors are probubly over budget but600 H.P.'s man! thats 4 grand another 2 for the exaustand another2 or 3 onthe airbags anyway tell your boss How about 600 horses boss mabey you will get to go to cali for a week! good luck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.