Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my LED Talis I got from Jason today and they look fantastic. I still prefer the OEM back up lenses, but all in all these look really good. The light tubes on the side lit up at night are very slick looking. As for the tail gate lights, I didn't want to molest my originals for the lens so I think I am going to use a piece of Lexan cut to fit. I'll have some pictures soon.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Looks good, would like to see how it looks with the line of fire lights as well.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I agree--Great buy.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got behind a QX last night, these lights look just like those LEDs except for the light tubes on the sides that look really good.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Looks real nice.

·
Registered
363 Posts
That's the most intense video ever!

j/k. Those are sweet, and I hope to have a pair after they've been out a while and the price decreases.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Jerm said:
j/k. Those are sweet, and I hope to have a pair after they've been out a while and the price decreases.
Me too...hoping they'll go down just a little. They do look great though!

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
docopharm said:
Jerm said:
Me too...hoping they'll go down just a little. They do look great though!
me three!!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dangit man if it wasn't for that awkward looking reverse light lense and the price I'd have those on my truck right now! Looks good man, I'm jelous! Now if only someone can come up with a front light fixture that has some unique led lighting and maybe adds some projectors! Sorry I must have forgot to wake up this morning cause I am still dreaming!

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
the led duznt seem much brighter than stock in that video.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's not much brighter. I don't think it's intended to be by much.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
WindsorFox said:
It's not much brighter. I don't think it's intended to be by much.
man I wish it was brighter. oh well.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If it was any brighter they would be a hazard. I got behind a QX56 not long ago at night and it damn near blinded me. Why would you need or want them to be any brighter than "damn near blinding??"

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
he said it wasn't "much brighter" than stock. now if the armada was "damn near blinding" and that's stock it still meets the legal brightness. I can live with that.

maybe you were too close :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They look like and are every bit as bright as the lights on the QX56.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts