Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
811Racer said:
Anyone with the tailgate lights have better pics. I am interested in the lighting from the LED lights mostly. How do they provide light from the enclosed edge. Is that edge clear? Do we have to cut anything?

Thanks, Brian
IF you install the 3rd Brake Light LED, it does a good job of getting light in the truck bed if that's what you are talking about.

I am still trying to figure out how to keep the 4th light stabilized in the opening. I like the plexiglass covering for the opening but not sure how to keep the light from moving around.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wow- that's almost a seven year delay in this thread! But I'm another satisfied Titan Volant taillight owner and Burtman customer. After ordering these LED taillights last weekend, I literally met the UPS guy at the door and started the install on the spot. The tailights themselves are well-packaged and wrapped. Took my time and it still only took 45 minutes to get these installed. OEM quality and detail- I'm happy to do business with Burtman.

·
Vendor
1,843 Posts
Wow- that's almost a seven year delay in this thread! But I'm another satisfied Titan Volant taillight owner and Burtman customer. After ordering these LED taillights last weekend, I literally met the UPS guy at the door and started the install on the spot. The tailights themselves are well-packaged and wrapped. Took my time and it still only took 45 minutes to get these installed. OEM quality and detail- I'm happy to do business with Burtman.
Glad you like them. More installed pics can be seen here, etc.

www.burtmanindustries.com/zoo...ttnc_led_04_up

http://www.burtmanindustries.com/zoomprod.php?id=ttnc_led_04_up

·
Vendor
1,843 Posts
bump. $50 off.

Burtman Industries LED TAILS for TITAN

ALso, wanted to attach a great write-up from a member in another post about these same lights.

I Finally got around and installed these tail lights, and just as expected they are beautiful in everyway!

The packaging and Light fixtures were very nice and protected.

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Comparison pictures (stock vs. LED Volants)

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Instructions are included

[/URL][/IMG]

Volant LED fixture details

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

IMO they are very nice tail lights and I feel they are worth every penny! Quality and Customer Service was very exceptional. I am pleased! Thank you for providing high quality product for our beloved Titans!!
bump. $50 off.

Burtman Industries LED TAILS for TITAN

·
Registered
2 Posts
I installed my LED Talis I got from Jason today and they look fantastic. I still prefer the OEM back up lenses, but all in all these look really good. The light tubes on the side lit up at night are very slick looking. As for the tail gate lights, I didn't want to molest my originals for the lens so I think I am going to use a piece of Lexan cut to fit. I'll have some pictures soon.
Does your Titan have the utility bed option? Because when I went on eBay to buy a set of real tail lights, the ones like yours, it states it will not fit because of the utility bed! So if you have the utility bed option, let me know what brand of aftermarket tail lights you got. Thanks!

41 - 52 of 52 Posts